Harris Communications offers many products for individuals with hearing loss. Currently, the company offers free shipping.
Harris Communications has provided a holiday gift guide, including the following gift guides:
Gift ideas include bed shakers–which now work with cell phones and have many options, light on cell phone signalers, new devices with different light signals for different sounds, assisted listening devices, amplified or TTY phones, and also includes items such as apparel, rugs, keychains, drinkware, and jewelry. They also have products for interpreters.
DeafGifts.com sells more refined jewelry, apparel, home decor, and games. Novel items include:
- Deaf Gifts exclusive “I love you” 4 GB flash drives
- ASL dice and a Keep Quiet crossword game using ASL,
- luggage tags with sign language,
- signed I love you cooking aprons,
- “Keep Calm I’m just an interpreter” and “Keep Calm I Know Sign Language” t-shirts, mugs, and more,
- Men’s ties with the sign for Jesus
- Butterfly “I love you” necklaces and pins
- Pets items for your Deaf dog
Both companies offer ASL books and videos.